Praise for Ballpark E-Guides...
“My name is Francisco and I'm from Brazil (yes, we do have baseball in Brazil and a lot of people like it).
I have a project that, for me is a like a dream: I want to watch a ball game at all 30 ballparks of MLB! So I decided to start this year.
Searching on the internet for information about it, I've found the “Ballpark E-Guides” website. I bought some of them and the more I read, the more I get stunned at how someone can gather so much relevant information at the same time, in just one document!!!
Imagine you're going to a place you've never been, you have a lot of questions about almost everything and you know almost nothing about it. Now, imagine you find someone that put together practically everything you want to know and also helps you to save some money!!!
That's Kurt Smith and Ballpark E-Guides I'm talking about!
So, if you want to know how to get to the ballpark and easily find a spot to put your car, this is your website; if you want to know where find the best food for the lowest price, Kurt is the man; if you want to know where are the best seats (including where the shadow is gonna be first!) and the places TO NOT SIT, don't waste your time and buy one!
I can truly say that this website make me much more confident in this endeavor. Without it, the task would be much harder!
Thank you so much Kurt and Ballpark E-Guides to help making my dream come true!"
Francisco Campos – Belo Horizonte – Brazil
Kurt: You are very welcome Francisco, glad to help, and thanks so much for the very kind words!
- That for most day games, you can park very close to Wrigley Field for free?
- That you can get a hot dog for $1 at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, and not just on Dollar Dog night?
- That you can get to PNC Park in Pittsburgh for free from almost anywhere downtown?
- That the Mets give you a buy one get one ticket deal to Citi Field for your birthday?
- That the Red Sox have a “scalp-free zone” at Fenway Park, where people unload their extra tickets at face price?
- That the Reds set aside over a thousand Opening Day tickets for a special date of box office sales at Great American Ball Park?
- That you can get into Miller Park in Milwaukee or Turner Field in Atlanta for just a buck?
Ballpark E-Guides are full of information and tips that only insiders know…the advantages and disadvantages of every seating area, the many ways to get tickets, all of the ways to get to the ballpark, and the large menu of food at all ballparks these days.
You’ll know which games are in the highest demand for each team (and save lots of cash on StubHub), how to avoid obstructed views, how to get a great parking spot or which public transit option is best, and you’ll have an idea of what to eat there (or where to get cheaper items outside).
AND SAVE MONEY, TOO.
Ballpark E-Guides are full of “Tightwad Tips”, for saving money on everything from tickets to parking to food. Ballgames are expensive enough as it is, so don’t pay more than you have to.
– Joe Mock, Webmaster at BaseballParks.com and author of Joe Mock’s Ballpark Guide
"Kurt Smith dives into the ballpark experience and produces page after page of useful advice and information for the fan who wants to know it all every time they go to the ballpark." - Paul Swaney, Stadium Journey
“Kurt Smith’s Ballpark E-Guides are a must for any fan. Want to know the best and cheapest way to support your team? Interested in the best seats to see the action? Curious about where to get the best food? Kurt provides all these answers and more.”
- Rob Silverman, MetsMerized
"If you love attending ballgames in person, you won’t want to head to the park without your Ballpark E-Guide to help make your experience at the game the best it possibly can be."
- Chris McBrien, Dear Mr. Fantasy
"Ballpark E-Guides are a great way for fans to learn about a park before they go. There isn't a better resource to learn everything you need to know for an enjoyable experience."
- Joe Coblitz, Burning River Baseball
By all means drop me a line and share your opinion. Please let me know if what’s on this website helps you out, or if you’d like something to be available. And take advantage of a free and very useful eBook when you sign up for the newsletter too!
Best, Kurt Smith